Tote Box Seal – Gemini Seal
Since totes require two container seals to be properly secured, the Gemini Tote Security Seal is always manufactured in “twin” sets with identical numbers. The Gemini Tote Seal is a container seal that is used significantly within the Retail, Pharmaceutical, Cargo/Freight & Cash-In Transit Industries.
- Durable, all-plastic, one-piece construction.
- Stock product marked SEALED with duplicate numbering.
- Patented tamper-resistant locking mechanism and design.
- Thin, flat sealing strap designed to fit most totes.
- Identically numbered and hot stamped with a company name or logo.
- Tote Boxes
- In-flight Service Carts
- Storage Equipment
- Trailers w/multiple doors
- Materials: HDPE and Acetal or Nylon and Acetal
- Overall Length: 5″ & 7″
- Operational Length: 5″ seal – 3″, 7″ seal – 5″
- Diameter when locked: 5″ seal – 1″, 7″ seal – 1.5″
- HDPE: ~35 lbs.
- Nylon: ~ 100 lbs.
- Hot Stamp Printing:
- Numbering: 8 digits
- Name or Logo: 1″ x .25″
- Standard: Embossed
- Optional: Inkjet
- Cold stamped marking with two lines of up to 17 characters and 5-10 digits
- 2 per set; 1,000 per carton
- Carton Dimensions: 9-1/2″ x 11-1/2″ x 12-1/2″
- Carton Weight (Gross): 6 lbs. per thousand